For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
Gorilla is seeking a full-time hybris Architect to join our team. This person will assist in leading our hybris practice, acting as a lead on projects as well as developing the members of our team.
- Working with the Gorilla team on new projects, from initial interaction with clients during the requirements discovery phase through implementation and deployment of the completed project.
- Leading the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts with fellow Gorillas.
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the hybris solution will be leveraged to meet client business demands on new projects.
- Engineering leading-edge systems for clients in a variety of industries, with solutions targeting a variety of customer models including B2B and B2C engagements
- Driving the technical culture of Gorilla forward as a thought leader among our team
- Working experience with the eCommerce development process and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of engineers working on eCommerce solutions
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- 7+ years of experience in developing websites utilizing Java
- 2+ years of experience with hybris, ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full scale hybris projects
- Experience with enterprise database solutions such as Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL
- Experience with both on-premises and cloud-based deployment models
What we offer:
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- English classes (covered by company)
- Trainings and possibility of certification
- Being a part of an international team and work closely with US team
- Travels to Chicago office after longer stay within company
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English. Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.
By submitting your resume, you hereby authorize Gorilla to process your personal data included in your job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)