For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
What you'll be doing:
- Work in collaboration with Gorilla’s Graphic Designers to turn their vision into functional HTML templates integrated into the respective platforms.
- Work in collaboration with Gorilla’s server-side developers to ensure proper implementation of website data and functionality.
- Help manage projects through the design, development and QA processes
- Continue to expand knowledge of new technologies, as well as strengthen current knowledge base
- Build responsive sites for mobile and desktop web experiences.
- Follow the latest advancements in front end technologies and techniques.
- Review code and mentor other developers on best-practices for front end development.
You should bring to the table:
- Fluent in HTML5/CSS3 and able to develop valid client-side markup
- Solid knowledge of CSS support for both modern and legacy browsers
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to any design in a cross-browser environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an affinity for problem-solving
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done
- Experience with front end build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt, etc
- Experience with PHP and/or JSP page in implementing frontend templates
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Hybris, and/or BigCommerce
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Experience using established CSS architecture patterns for code reuse and modularity such as BEM, SMACSS and others.